[Edu-sig] DrPython

Greg Wilson gvwilson at cs.utoronto.ca
Mon Mar 28 15:40:21 CEST 2005

Hi everyone.  Three of my students have been working with Dan Pozmanter on
DrPython, an entry-level IDE for Python programming whose feature set is
comparable to that of DrScheme and DrJava.  We're coming up on the end of
term, so I was wondering who'd be interested in giving it a test drive ---
we'd welcome feedback, and if you have any senior undergrads looking for a
thesis project, I think further development of DrPython would be an
excellent choice.

Thanks,
Greg Wilson (gvwilson at cs dot utoronto dot ca)