[Edu-sig] One list or two?

Winston Wolff winstonw at stratolab.com
Sat Apr 29 05:21:48 CEST 2006

Mr. Tobis-

I applaud your goal to start a list to promote Python projects for
education.  But I wonder, wouldn't any such projects have their own
dedicated mailing lists?  I fear slightly that two lists would dilute
the attendance, and risk falling below a critical mass of people.  As
Kirby says, though, by all means give it a go, and we'll see what
happens.  Perhaps a different venue will start something new and
vibrant.

-Winston