[Edu-sig] edu-sig page is orphaned?

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 14:51:46 CET 2008

I am largely responsible for the page as it currently exists, in terms
of content, but threw that together a long time ago by now, around the
time the site went from cvs to svn, and before the face lift wherein
the new twin-snake logo was phased in.

Since that time, I've suggested we work out a new management setup,
but only in my capacity as one more edu-sig subscriber (I've never
been the listowner here, albiet I've been one of the most prolific
posters to date).

I would also encourage web savvy educators to do their own edu-sig
type pages, having Python as a focus if that's their area of expertise
i.e. one way to promote change at Python.org would be to not wait,
demo your dream web page in another domain, give the community more
templates to choose from, in terms of where to take it next.

Walking my own talk, I co-sponsor an Oregon Curriculum Network site
with a "cp4e" page ( http://www.4dsolutions.net/ocn/cp4e.html -- not
just about Python, but mostly is).

Kirby
4dsolutions.net