[Edu-sig] What Linux distro?

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 21:49:16 CEST 2009

That's very impressive wxPython app.  And your 5 minute video is top notch.

I hope you've shown this to wxPython community directly (we're one
degree of separation on edu-sig).

This is a tremendous asset for them.

And for we Ubuntu users should your migration project prove successful.

If distributed as a Python egg or one of those disutil things
(setup.py), then which exact Linux distro should have to matter that
much.

The step of moving it to *any* distro should be the real fun, and
presumably, if your code is pure Python, it won't be a huge
undertaking -- is the advertising anyway.

I am interested in your experiences making the move.  Thank you for
doing all this work!

Kirby