[Edu-sig] Invent Your Own Computer Games with Python book now on Amazon

Maria Droujkova droujkova at gmail.com
Wed May 19 23:39:06 CEST 2010

This Spring, we used Al's book for six weeks of a homeschool "Physics and
Modeling" class. I am extremely happy with the book.

Students really, really liked the book! Here are a few of their applets:
http://physicsmathmodeling.wikispaces.com/Our+Python+program+gallery

They said the book was easy to use, fun, and supported independent
exploration. I very much appreciated having this great resource available.

Thank you very much, Al!

Cheers,
Maria Droujkova
http://www.naturalmath.com

Make math your own, to make your own math.