[Edu-sig] Teaching python at a Computer Clubhouse

Brian Wilkinson Brian.Wilkinson at ssfs.org
Tue May 22 14:09:10 CEST 2012

I think that Al Sweigart's book "Invent Your Own Computer Games with Python" can be an excellent resource.  It is a great way to learn Python in the context of creating games.  A link can be found at http://inventwithpython.com/

Brian Wilkinson
Sandy Spring Friends School
Technology Resource Coordinator
301-774-7455 x218

Occam's Razor - The principal that simpler explanations are, other things being equal, generally better than more complex ones.