[EuroPython] Budget team

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Tue, 07 May 2002 09:28:41 +0200

Andy Robinson wrote:

> > > AB Strakt is not a charity.  700 Euros is not a 'risk' for us, merely
> > > an unprofitable business proposition
> >
> > Then, don't take a booth.
>
> I hate to say it but I cannot see the booth market
> making a fortune for anyone.  Also, Reportlab will
> not be taking one at any price.

Ok, I've taken Strakt and ReportLab off the exhibitors page.
This leaves three interested parties.

http://europython.zope.nl/draftwiki/ConferenceExhibitors

Now that we have fixed the pricing (EUR 700 for 4m2 space,
table, chair and one full entry; EUR 1200 for 8m2),
I think it's a good time to approach these candidates and
maybe some others as well.

The budget currently includes an estimate of 5 booths. Please
let me know if that should change.

Also, if that information is available, I'd like to know how
many people have registered interest on the web site so far.

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH