[EuroPython] Budget team

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Tue, 7 May 2002 12:26:37 +0200

> > > Then, don't take a booth.
> >
> > I hate to say it but I cannot see the booth market
> > making a fortune for anyone.  Also, Reportlab will
> > not be taking one at any price.
>
> Ok, I've taken Strakt and ReportLab off the exhibitors page.
> This leaves three interested parties.
>
> http://europython.zope.nl/draftwiki/ConferenceExhibitors
>
> Now that we have fixed the pricing (EUR 700 for 4m2 space,
> table, chair and one full entry; EUR 1200 for 8m2),
> I think it's a good time to approach these candidates and
> maybe some others as well.

Ok. But you could still sell a simple table with a chair.... with another
price tag.
The company can then use it to display eg a poster and put some flyers on
it, but nothing else.
Nothing else will be included etc, eg theft etc.... It is just the bare
minimum (just like Andy proposes).
I don't take that this takes extra administratif work and it brings cash,
although little.

> The budget currently includes an estimate of 5 booths. Please
> let me know if that should change.
>
> Also, if that information is available, I'd like to know how
> many people have registered interest on the web site so far.

Can't follow.
The contact page is just created, so I don't think people have responded to
that already.

Tom.