[EuroPython] what about september?

Tom Deprez tom@aragne.com
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 10:27:36 +0100

> I would also like to see substantial (financial) support from
> Zope Corp for the forum we give to this company's products at the
> conference.

Mmm, I don't see a point here... After all, zope is open-source... they are
not promoting their own company.
If you would claim to have Zope Corp to pay for having a track on the
open-source Zope product, then you should do the same concerning Python.
Last year, there were no commercial Zope products of Zope Corp just talks
about the open-source products. I even don't know if they still have
commercial products. They are more  a company which uses zope in their
projects with clients.

Tom