[EuroPython] tracks again

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 15:25:47 +0100

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I just got Alex Martelli mailing me who he should contact to
> send in proposals. We should at least be moving ahead with organizing this so
> here's another push:
> The rest of the tracks seem to be in good hands, except for the Web
> Services track. Would it be possible to include one or more talks about
> web services in the Python Frameworks track? Though the Frameworks track
> may be more technical than the intent of the web services track; I don't know
> (wasn't able to attend that track last year).

I'd suggest to remove the web services track this year. Talks
in that area can well be had in other tracks.

Regarding talk proposals: I think we should go online with the
talk registration page Joachim has prepared:

	http://hosting.zope.nl:8108/Talks/callFor

Plus the press team should update the press release and send
it out as call for talks.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Software directly from the Source  (#1, Feb 18 2003)
Python UK 2003, Oxford:                                     42 days left
EuroPython 2003, Charleroi, Belgium:                       126 days left