[EuroPython] The layout of EPC

Julien Anguenot ja at nuxeo.com
Fri Oct 8 00:17:16 CEST 2004

> I am not sure that the default "publish-in-place" accept/reject workflow
> of CMF/Plone is sufficient for the task that is needed here. Maybe
> Julien who has worked a lot with advanced workflows in courierCPS has an
> idea about how to better solve this?
> ke t'aware

Well, the problem is that pluggin "serious" workflows on Plone might
take a while. I'm not saying that it's not possible but it doesn't exist
yet and I'm not aware of all the problems we might have by changing the
current one since I'm not a Plone devel)

I still don't get why people refuse to check CPS (Zope/CMF based under
GPL) which is including 'out of the box' features for coping with that
and already running in a lot of larged scaled projet with success.

Plone is a really nice project providing a lot of good stuffs though.

Regards,

	J.

--
Julien Anguenot | Nuxeo (Paris, France)