[EuroPython] Jobs in Belgium
pamela.bell at eurocity.be
Thu Jun 9 10:26:58 CEST 2005
I came across your website and am contacting you re the following
requirement I have for a client based outside Brussels.
They are looking for 3 QA Test Developers.
Duration of contract: 4-6 weeks - extensions possible.
Excellent opportunity for an individual with good technical skills and a
natural sense of quality. As part of the QA team for an innovative
storage product based on clustering technology, you will be responsible
for creating automated system level tests. In this role, you will
closely cooperate with test architects and framework developers. Test
architects will provide you with scenarios to implement and assist with
product expertise. The framework developers build the technical
foundation that you will leverage to implement complex test scenarios.
* Design and code new tests based on test case specifications
* Keep up to speed with the evolution of the product and use this
knowledge to give feedback on the test scenarios
* Maintain, improve and run existing automated tests
* Work in an extreme programming style, with daily scrum meetings,
pair programming, .
* Continuously rethink the way of working, both on a process and a
* BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* Hands-on development experience in an object oriented language
(ideally Python, Jython)
* Basic Un*x working skills
* Knowledgeable about software test methodology and software
* Good English communication and writing skills
* Experience in a similar role is a plus
Critical success factors
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
* Ability to be flexible and to handle multiple projects in an
organized, timely manner
* Ability to solve problems, work under pressure, and to
effectively manage stress
* Must be self-reliant, have high initiative, work with minimal
daily direction based on high level goals agreed upon with manager
* Must be thorough and tenacious
* Must be team-oriented and easy-going
I am not sure if there is a job board on your website where this can be
posted or perhaps you know of some people living locally in Belgium who
might be interested as they need the people to start immediately?
I would be very grateful for any help you could give me this assignment
and look forward to hearing from you.
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
Resource Manager- Eurocity
Tel: +32 2 285 40 10
Mob: +32 495282168
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the EuroPython