[EuroPython] Meeting Tuesday 14 June

Jacob Hallen jacob at strakt.com
Tue Jun 14 01:49:00 CEST 2005

The countdown for Europython has started.

The Tuesday meeting will focus on issues that need coordination.
It will as usual be held at 18.00 CEST on the #europython channel of the
freenode network.

Four track chairs have not entered their talk timings and 3 of them have not
communicated with me in any way. We are now 2 days beyond the deadline for
publishing the schedule. I will schedule these tracks during Tuesday so that
we can publish the schedule.

Some track chairs have not registered for the conference. If you don't plan to
attend and don't plan to do any work, it is a minimum of common courtesy to
say so, so that we can find alternatives.

Jacob Hallén