[EuroPython] EuroPython 2006

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Thu Apr 20 16:09:52 CEST 2006

> I'm looking at planning for EuroPython 2006 and would like to know:
> 1. when registration is expected to open,
> 2. how much registration is expected to cost,
> 3. whether the accommodation section is going to be fleshed out, and

I've found the list of hotels on this page useful:

Unfortunately that page doesn't say whether the hotels
are within walking distance of CERN or not.

Here's a link to a map site that at least lists a few of
the hotels on the above page:

This one is close, but also rather expensive:

It is listed as offering special prices for CERN visitors.

> 4. whether there's any preliminary information on the likely
> presentations.

It would be nice indeed to at least see the list of registered
(but not yet approved) talks.

> I'd be travelling a long way (from Australia) and staying for the
> full 10 days of conference and sprinting, so I just want to make sure
> I get it all right (and that it's worth the trip :)

Marc-Andre Lemburg

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Apr 20 2006)