[EuroPython] Oops!

Michael Sparks ms at cerenity.org
Thu Feb 2 01:30:39 CET 2006

> I'm reading back through the
> archives, and to cut through a few emails - yes, I'm very eager to see a
> games track. Looking through the list of tracks though I've got no idea
> where something like twisted fits in the the tracks on the wiki page.

I think I do now - given from irc:
(00:07:08) mwh: the python track is "language and tools" now

Twisted definitely fits in tools.

One thing that was just discussed on IRC was the idea of renaming the Games
track to "Games, Cool Hacks, and Other Fun Stuff" - I like this, but thought
it worth running past the list.

I'll summarise my other thoughts tomorrow, but for now this struck me as worth
posting sooner rather than later given the idea of a call for proposals soon

Regards,

Michael.
--
http://kamaelia.sf.net/Home