[Idle-dev] printing in IDLE

Kurt B. Kaiser kbk at shore.net
Fri Apr 9 14:19:45 EDT 2004

<tpc at csua.berkeley.edu> writes:

> I think what I was trying before was clearing the keys and leaving
> it blank, which is not allowed.

True, the dialog will not allow you to create a key binding without
any keys (I thought you might be trying that and verified that you
couldn't do it).  I will improve the message from "No keys specified"
to something like "Please select a keybinding".  Do you have a
suggestion?

> BTW, I think I understand the belt and suspenders analogy, but who
> is Stephen ?

Ah, lest we forget: Stephen M. Gava is the previous maintainer of
IDLE.  He designed and implemented the Configuration GUI and the new
configuration system.

--
KBK