[IPython-dev] IdleX adds IPython support

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 00:43:32 EDT 2012

On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 10:56 AM, Satrajit Ghosh <satra at mit.edu> wrote:
> i would also add pycharm having support for 0.12. again i don't know the
> full extent of support, but i can pull up an ipython 0.12 console from
> within pycharm.

That's good to hear!  I tried using pycharm after seeing your
screencaps with it, but unfortunately under linux Java font rendering
is bad to the point of being intolerable.  That, and the fact that it
needed about 10 minutes to open my IPython directory, made me end up
not really going much further with the tool.  But it seems that on
OSX/Windows it's a very good tool, from what I've seen in demos.