[IronPython] dll Assemblies in IronPython 2.7A1

yngipy hernan yngipy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 04:34:29 CEST 2010

One of my target project for IronPython is to use it to test another
software. It would be really nice not to install "unsupported" software on
the target machine as we are qualifying the system for use in a critical
environment.

Hence, having a portable installation would be really appreciated.

-Yngipy