[IronPython] Working towards IronPython 2.7 RTM

Richard Nienaber rjnienaber at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 07:10:40 CET 2011

I've changed the home page on CodePlex and under the development section
I've done the following:

   - Renamed 'Contributing to IronPython' to 'Getting started with the
   source'
   - Created a new page called 'Contributing to
IronPython<http://ironpython.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=Contributing%20to%20IronPython&referringTitle=Home>'
   that includes the information from Dino and Jeff plus some other
   information.

If more 'easy' bugs or unit tests are identified, I think they should
probably go in the 'Contributing to IronPython' section because it might be
easier to find for new contributors.

Richard