[Mailman-Developers] A few mailman issues

bwarsaw@cnri.reston.va.us bwarsaw@cnri.reston.va.us
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 17:13:50 -0400 (EDT)

    TW> Actually, I'm more or less doing that. I'm currently grokking
    TW> pipermail/HyperArch, and will probably rewrite HyperArch in
    TW> pipermails' image, but without subclassing it (because
    TW> HyperArch ends up masking most pipermail things, and I dont
    TW> want to rewrite them *both*) unless pipermail is being
    TW> actively maintained/developped outside of Mailman, or someone
    TW> else knows a better python-based archiver/thingy ?

I don't think anybody is actively maintaining Pipermail anymore, so
you essentially have free rein here.  It has to be Python, and it
should integrate cleanly with the existing framework, but it would be
okay if it uses the external archiver interface.

    TW> Anyway, the attachements issue & the newline at the top of
    TW> each list.mbox is on my 'todo' list ;)

Excellent!  Thanks.
-Barry