[Mailman-Developers] Starting mailmanctl

Rodolfo Pilas rodolfo@linux.org.uy
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 12:28:13 -0300

The INSTALL v.2.1a2 document says:

 - Start the Mailman qrunner daemon, by executing the following
      from the $prefix directory:

          % bin/mailmanctl start

      You can use the mailmanctl script as a typical Unix init
      script.  [BAW: add more here.]

Ok, I started mailmanctl from the command line and all is working.

But I started it from init.d/boot.local (SuSE 7.2) and I had problems. Can
somebody explain me how to start this daemon (i.e. start at last, or if it
requires some other services) to have it working into init level 3  (think
that your reply may be included into INSTALL doc ;)

     -=((        Rodolfo Pilas - rodolfo@linux.org.uy        ))=-
   -==((( Are you ready for XtraLinuX - http://xtralinux.org )))==-
Guarde sus mail en Echelon: OLP, Greenpeace, ETA, Hamas, Hizbullah, FMI

 Public GnuPG key: http://www.keyserver.net 1024D/57153363 2001-06-02
 key fingerprint = DAAE 3246 3F7D A420 B7A0  48A5 D120 C773 5715 3363