[Mailman-Developers] "search for member with RE" box at top instead of bottom

Ron Jarrell jarrell@vt.edu
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 02:43:55 -0500

At 10:07 PM 3/27/02 +0100, Fil wrote:
>@ Dan Mick <dmick@utopia.West.Sun.COM> :
> > If there were a less-visually-clunky tweak to include it at the top of the
> > list, I think it would be better yet.  I'll hack around a bit (it seemed
> > like a patch job to me visually too).
>
>I like the idea of having this search box right on the top, on every admin
>pane (but very small, ie without helpline and no big button).

Oh, and I might add that the biggest complaint came from the owner of
the jarrell family genealogy list I host... Amazingly the "J" bucket is
*really* busy on that one, and the others have 1 or 2 users, if any :-).