[Mailman-Developers] VERP code

Edmund Lau edlau@ucf.ics.uci.edu
Fri Oct 18 01:41:14 2002

Hi All,

Mailman isn't processing any of my VERP messages from all my lists.  I've
been throwing in a lot of debug messages and found the area of code where
it isn't working for me.  This is from BounceRunner.py:155

            if bmailbox <> mo.group('bounces'):
                syslog('debug', 'mo.group= %s & bmailbox= %s',mo.
group('bounces'),bmailbox)
                continue                      # not a bounce to our list
            # All is good

The output I'm getting right there is
Oct 17 17:28:02 2002 (7175) mo.group= test & bmailbox= test-bounces

So as we can see, bmailbox & mo.group will never match and won't go to the
"All is good" section.  I replaced the "+" in the regex to "-" to get it
working with qmail.  The regex works otherwise I wouldn't be down in this
portion of code anyway.

Thoughts?  I'm using current CVS.

-Ed