[Mailman-Developers] Mailman and Semantic Web

Sergio Fdez wikier at asturlinux.org
Mon Jul 18 21:56:29 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm a computer engineer that I'm working in a project to export a mbox
file into an RDF extension, in order to give the possibility of
constructing some powerful ideas around it. The possibilities (search,
stats, etc) are enormous.

I'm developement it in python, and I would like to work in a line that
soon me of the possibility of integrating it easily with mailman
(¿pipermail?). I think that it's and interesting feature.

Then I would talk with someone about some design questions. Who are the
developers of pipermail?

Un saludo

PD: sorry if my english is so bad, I'm working to to improve it.

--
\ \    / (_) |_(_)___ _ _   Sergio Fdez