[Mailman-Developers] GSOC 2014: CI tool for the Mailman suite and postorius improvements

Abhilash Raj raj.abhilash1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 09:17:36 CEST 2014

Hi Varun,

Welcome to mailman community, we look forward to a great summer with you.

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 12:24 PM, varun sharma <varunsharmalive at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> Thanks for giving me opportunity to work with mailman community this
> summer. I'm an undergraduate student from Manipal Institute Of Technology,
> India and i'll be working on project "CI tool for the Mailman suite and
> postorius improvements".
> I would love to get feedback and suggestions from the community regarding
> my project which involves:
> 1. CI tool for Mailman Suite (mailman core, postorius, hyperkitty)
> 2. The UI Testing Framework for Postorius

I think you should give something more to comment on rather than just asking
to give suggestions and feedback. I can't tell you each and every step of
your
project only based on above two points. Maybe you can be more specific on
ideas
that you want suggestions on?

Also not everyone on this list has read your proposal, so if you want to
discuss
on whether your proposal is enough to go though the summer or you need more
details
lined out(which I am sure you do ;-), it would be best if you either blog
about
your proposal(which I guess PSF wants you to do before coding period starts)
or post about your proposal here in mm-dev and then ask for suggestions or
feedback based on that.

thanks,
Abhilash