[Mailman-Developers] Feature Request : Search Feature in Members list

Bhavesh Goyal bhavesh.goyal093 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 14:46:42 CET 2015

While going through postorius I noticed we don't yet have a search function
in the member's list for a particular list... Search function might come in
handy for a maintainer if he wants to search for a particular member based
on his email address and wants to check if he's already subscribed or want
to unsubscribe him. Also it will allow list maintainer to search for all
addresses starting with 'bha' or any other particular keyword...For large
member lists of multiple pages, this feature might come in handy and useful
for the maintainer...

Also, If found to be something good to have it integrated in postorius, i
would like to ask for permission to start working on the same. :)

--
Regards,
Bhavesh Goyal,