[Mailman-Users] Installing

Nathan Stratton nathan at robotics.net
Mon Nov 9 04:48:21 CET 1998

I checked the archives, and could not find the answer so I am sending it
to the list.

I am trying to install mailman, but I get a error when I try to install
it. I was able to install Python with no problem, but get a Undefined
symbol error in the crt0.o file. If anyone has a idea on how to make this
work please let me know.

usr/bin/install -c -m 644 $f /home/mailman/Mailman/Logging;  done
for f in answer_majordomo_mail mailcmd mailowner post driver;  do
all -c -m 644 $f /home/mailman/scripts;  done
gcc -DSCRIPT="\"admin\"" -I. -DCGI_GID=800 -g -O2 -DHAVE_STRERROR=1
/usr/lib/crt0.o: Undefined symbol `_main' referenced from text segment
*** Error code 1

*** Error code 1

Nathan Stratton				Telecom & ISP Consulting
www.robotics.net	 		nathan at robotics.net
"No king is saved by the size of his army; no warrior escapes by
his great strength."                               - Psalm 33:16