[Mailman-Users] Config problems w/ apache 1.3.6 & mailman 1.0b11 on SGI
Nicholson James D
James.Nicholson at amedd.army.mil
Sat Apr 10 05:42:40 CEST 1999
Symptom: Can't access admin or listinfo for the lists. Basically, the web
interface is broken. Server replies 404. This is a badly configured
1) I've got apache running nicely on all the public_html directories.
2) I made all the modifications suggested in the INSTALL file.
3) I can see <machine name>/~mailman. It brings up a broken index.html.
There was not default.gif in the apache distribution. And the logo.gif was
a broken link.
4) None of the web interface works.
1) The recommendation for ScriptAlias modification made in the INSTALL
document is wrong.
Change it to (including quotes):
ScriptAlias /~mailman/ "$prefix/cgi-bin/"
More information about the Mailman-Users