[Mailman-Users] newbie question.

Corey Van Allen corey at primarycolor.com
Fri Aug 13 06:12:00 CEST 1999

I have installed Mailman 1.0 on RedHat 5.1 and Apache 1.3. Everything
seemed to go smoothly, check_perms ran with no errors,  I created a test
list, and received the email with the url to my list. When I try to
acces the url I get

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /mailman/admin/test on this server.

 The apache error log shows
[error] [client x.x.x.x] Symbolic link not allowed: /home/

Obviously it is a Symbolic link error. I have set the FollowSymLink on
several directories and can not find which one I am missing. I have
looked through the archives but could only find references to Symbolic
link errors in reference to the archived mailings.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Corey