[Mailman-Users] Any idea

Super-User Duraid.Omar at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Dec 10 13:14:29 CET 1999

Dear  All,

    I am having a real problem with mailman, evertime I want to access a
mailing list within our server ( which I have set) I get the Bug below:
I am using Netscape version  4.61 and at present my cookies in the Edit
Preferences... advanced is set to "Only accept cookies originating from
the same server as the page being viwed" and the Warm me before
accepting a cookie is checked, mind you whatever settings I select I
always get the same message.

    Any I dea please.

Dee

Bug in Mailman version 1.0

We're sorry, we hit a bug!

If you would like to help us identify the problem, please email a copy
of this page to the webmaster for this site with a description of what
happened.
Thanks!

Traceback:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/home/mailman/scripts/driver", line 112, in run_main
    main()
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/admin.py", line 104, in main
    cookie='admin')
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/SecurityManager.py", line 84, in
WebAuthenticate
    return self.CheckCookie(cookie_key)
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/SecurityManager.py", line 119, in
CheckCookie
    if cookiedata[keylen+1] <> '"' and cookiedata[-1] <> '"':
IndexError: string index out of range