[Mailman-Users] MailMan configuration problem

Andy Harrison andy at nachoz.com
Tue Jan 5 22:06:55 CET 1999

I just installed MailMan 1.0b6.  I follow the instructions very carefully and
they're quite clear. However, when it actually comes to accessing the list that
I create via web browser, http://mydomain.com/mailman/listinfo/testlist, it
fails:

/var/log/httpd/error_log:
[Tue Jan 5 14:28:32 1999] access to /home/mailman/cgi-bin/listinfo failed \
for my.ip.addr.here, reason: Premature end of script headers

    Anyone else encountered this?

Red Hat 5.1, Apache 1.2.6.

Oh, and I added the necessary info to srm.conf, as well as adding to the
access.conf the following, which didn't change anything after I restarted httpd:

<Directory /home/mailman/cgi-bin>
AllowOverride None
Options ExecCGI
</Directory>