[Mailman-Users] MailMan configuration problem

Andy Harrison andy at nachoz.com
Wed Jan 6 19:23:41 CET 1999

I just upgraded to the newer version.  No change.  I create a test list and
when I attemp to access it via the web: [Wed Jan  6 13:21:14 1999] access to
/home/mailman/cgi-bin/listinfo failed for my.ip.addy.here, reason: Premature end
of script headers

E-Mail:  Andy Harrison <andy at nachoz.com>
Date:  06-Jan-99
Time:  13:21:59