[Mailman-Users] Closed unsubscribe?

Massimiliano Lehmann lehmann at lsd.it
Thu Jul 29 00:07:06 CEST 1999

At 03:50 7/28/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Wow, I don't think anyone had ever anticipated someone wanting to do
>this.  It'd need to be added to the system.

:-))

I was used to run a majordomo with this option enabled to run a mailing list
where subscriubes and unsubscribe where "blocked", so I like to find such
an option in mailman.

I think that a flag to enable or disable unsubscribe ( and subscribe)
attempts from users should be OK.

And maybe adding an option to enable/disable unsub/sub for single users
would be a nice improvement (so a list administrator can stop
unsubs ONLY from certain users.

Best regards.

--
Massimiliano Lehmann