[Mailman-Users] Changed port, but not all scripts use the new address

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Sat Mar 13 02:16:43 CET 1999

Ahhh ... well, it was just to test the list.  We quickly moved from
testing to implementing, and I'm happy to say, we are thrilled with
the results (see http://www.nslug.ns.ca/mailman/listinfo) for our
LUG.  Thanks for an excellent package!  It is so easy to administer,
looks great, and only lacks a decent search engine.

Ben