[Mailman-Users] Mailman 1.0b9, password requirement.

Clark Evans clark.evans at manhattanproject.com
Wed Mar 24 21:45:18 CET 1999

I think that enough users have complained
enough about this problem.  Would the developers
please consider the reality that passwords
are a hudge pain in the rear end.

People 'maliciously' unsubscribing others is
just NOT A PROBLEM.   Requiring a password is
counterproductive.  It makes unsubscribing
too hard for the casual user.

PLEASE consider removing this requirement.

Thank you.

Clark