[Mailman-Users] HOGtalk

Greg Stein gstein at lyra.org
Sat Mar 27 14:17:45 CET 1999

I am not the administrator of the list, but I do run the machines for that
list. I have unsubscribed you.

In the future, please ensure that you retain the information that you are
given. The hogtalk list is quite explicit about keeping the original email
around. They do that simply because *you* are responsible for helping
yourself. There are simply way too many people out there; the
administrator cannot deal with every person who ignores instructions and
requires assistance.

Best regards,
-g

--