[Mailman-Users] List config.db

Edward S. Marshall emarshal at logic.net
Wed Mar 31 04:15:03 CEST 1999

On Tue, 30 Mar 1999, Greg Stein wrote:
> The password must remain in plain text -- otherwise, it would be
> impossible to remind people what their password is.

In a related vein, has anyone considered (ye gads, here it comes) PGP and
S/MIME support for validation of messages, amongst other things (fully
encrypted lists, for example; every submitted message signed/encrypted,
then re-encrypted with the list key, and sent to everyone).

Yeah, I know, export regulations, etc...but noone's talking about
-writing- it just yet, I'm interested in hearing other ideas people can
come up with. ;-)

--
Edward S. Marshall <emarshal at logic.net>       [ What goes up, must come down. ]
http://www.logic.net/~emarshal/               [ Ask any system administrator. ]

    Linux labyrinth 2.2.3-ac4 #2 Sun Mar 21 13:08:37 CST 1999 i586 unknown