[Mailman-Users] Multilingual support

Kadlecsik Jozsi kadlec at sunserv.kfki.hu
Wed May 19 13:13:56 CEST 1999

On Wed, 19 May 1999, Oliver Gassner wrote:

> I would like to port Mailman to German. If this has already been done
> I'd like a word with the person who did :).

One would think, it was enough to translate the template pages of the
mailing lists. However, there are hardcoded English text in Mailman, which
appears on the web pages (e.g. subscribe confirmation) :-((.

Regards,
Jozsef
E-mail : kadlec at sunserv.kfki.hu, kadlec at blackhole.kfki.hu
PGP key: finger kadlec at sunserv.kfki.hu | WWW: http://www.kfki.hu/~kadlec
Address: KFKI Research Institute for Particle and Nuclear Physics
         H-1525 Budapest 114, POB. 49, Hungary