[Mailman-Users] Sendmail vs. envelope sender

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw at cnri.reston.va.us
Tue May 25 17:08:06 CEST 1999

Just a quick apology about my recent silence.  Due to JPython release
deadlines, vacation, and other pressures I don't see myself being able
to spend any concentrated amount of time on Mailman until about the
end of June.  Other core developers will be taking up the slack (hi
Harald!).

    GC> Barry wrote that he couldn't reproduce it on his machine, so
    GC> perhaps they have turned it off in later versions... I am
    GC> still on 8.8.7... Anyway, this is the Sendmail that comes on
    GC> the RedHat distribution... I think at least a few people will
    GC> have it.

I should also note that I'm on Solaris and using their stock binary,
so who knows how much Sun's hacked up their sendmail distro? ;)

-Barry