[Mailman-Users] How to start

Paolo M. Pumilia pol at est.it
Sat Oct 9 00:31:51 CEST 1999

Hi all,
I am completely new to mailing list management. Mailman has been
my first choice since i guessed it should have offered an easier interface
to users and to the list maintainer as well.
But i find myself rather disappointed now.
I have no clue about how to set up mailing list attributes and no tutor
is available at the home site.
Can you give any hints to start shaping a mailing list through the http
channel?
I've just downlodad mailman v1.0 as a debian binary format, and
installed on a libc2.1.2 linux platform.

thank you for your suggestions

Paolo Pumilia
email: pumilia at est.it
---- cstc -