[Mailman-Users] Public Lists not being displayed on ListInfo

David Gilbert dgilbert at velocet.ca
Wed Sep 15 14:54:32 CEST 1999

>>>>> "George" == George Ellenburg <gme at s1.com> writes:

George> I have at least two mailing lists which are all public, which
George> aren't being displayed from the ListInfo pages.

George> They are, however, displaying fine from the List Admin page.

George> I've tried toggling their public/ private status to no avail.

I've found that this can be due to using a domain name for the machine
other than the one that mailman has recorded for the list.

Dave.

|David Gilbert, Velocet Communications.       | Two things can only be     |
|Mail:       dgilbert at velocet.net             |  equal if and only if they |
|http://www.velocet.net/~dgilbert             |   are precisely opposite.  |