[Mailman-Users] CGI calls to Mailman

Glen Malley glen at interq.or.jp
Fri Sep 17 06:29:47 CEST 1999

So I've been messing around a bit, and I'm getting some
interesting results. I wrote a short test cgi in python
to open up a list (MailList.MailList("name")) and spit
out the members of that list.
When run from the command line, it works without a problem.
When run as a cgi, it is unable to open the list.

Can anybody quickly clue me in as to what needs to be
done to get non-Mailman cgi's to have permission to access
the lists?

| Glen Malley              Systems Developer                    |
| glen at interq.or.jp        interQ Corporation - System Division |
| (cell)090-4398-7951      Shibuya Infoss Tower 10F             |
|                          Tokyo, Japan                         |
| http://www.interq.ad.jp  150-0031                             |