[Mailman-Users] Documentation: list admin draft

Christopher Kolar ckolar at admin.aurora.edu
Wed Sep 29 18:14:54 CEST 1999

I have placed the first rough draft of both a list manager's guide and a
list manager's quick reference on the web.  I would appreciate it if
members of the MM user community could take a look at it and comment.

I have been preparing documentation for my institution as we roll MM out
and we will eventually GPL the docs once we find out what we need to do.
The following documents are currently available for review:

1.  MailMan User Guide (for list subscribers)
2.  MailMan Administrator's Guide (for list managers, non-technical list
owners)
3.  List Administrator's Quick Reference (covers 90% of what our help desk
has heard from non-technical (faculty) list owners).

At this time all of the documents are ugly, I just need
feedback/corrections related to the content.  Documents are available at
http://www.aurora.edu/~ckolar/mailman

Cheers,

--chris

--