[Mailman-Users] A Vote Against Passwords

Micah Anderson micah at riseup.net
Sun Aug 6 23:44:44 CEST 2000

Personally I would like this option - being able to confirmation-mail
method, if desired. I have a list with 5000+ users on it... it is
surprising how many people don't read the message detailing how to
unsubscribe or even dont know how to use it at all, totally frustrating to
have to deal with hundreds of admin emails because people can't figure out
how to unsubscribe.

Micah