[Mailman-Users] Creating multiple new lists, and one-page subscriber interface

Katim S. Touray ks_touray at fanafana.com
Thu Aug 17 09:30:50 CEST 2000

Hi there,

I have two questions:

1.  Does anyone have a script for automating the creation of many new lists, or
would the newest version of Mailman do it?  I would like to create number of new
lists, and the prospect of having to do it by hand daunts me!

2.  Has anyone implemented a one-page subscriber interface to Mailman. What I
want is a facility for people to be able to subscribe/unsubscribe and set their
subscription options from one page, rather than having to go from one list to
the next (if they're subscribed to more than one list).  Ideally, the options
would all be set or re-set by check boxes and/or radio buttons, for ease of use.

Please let me know if you can help with any or both of the above features.  Have
a great weekend, and best wishes.

Sincerely,

Katim S. Touray
ks_touray at fanafana.com