[Mailman-Users] Mailman Migration HELP

Meredith, Robert robert.meredith at neonsoft.com
Thu Aug 17 18:59:11 CEST 2000

Ok, I moved all of the folders in the "lists" folder of my old machine to
the new one.  Then I copied the aliases from the old /etc/aliases file to
the new one.  Then, I ran newaliases.  Then, I ran a
/home/mailman/bin/update.  Now, when I go to my browser, it gives me errors,
nothing works.  What happened?