[Mailman-Users] upgraded from 1.1 to 2.0b4, mail disappears

Brett Dikeman brett at iclick.com
Fri Aug 25 11:02:37 CEST 2000

>What do I need to check?  This is for a mailing list with 1,500
>people who get really grumpy when they don't get their mail...

duh.  I searched my mailbox of messages, found a note about needing
to install a crontab, that mailman handles delivery that way now.
Duh.

Nevermind :-)

(but beware, I have some questions regarding gaining back the
performance improvement I saw with the split delivery[ie, dist list
split into 5 chunks, stuff like that] that 1.1. used to do.)  We have
a LOT of list members with crappy mail servers, name servers,
etc...and I can't afford the huge penalty of 1,400 people being hung
up because some clown at #99 in the list's mail server is down.

Brett
--
----
Brett Dikeman				Systems Engineer