[Mailman-Users] unsubscribing all or many members

Dan Mick Dan.Mick at west.sun.com
Mon Aug 28 04:16:57 CEST 2000

andrea kapitan wrote:

> What I can't figure out is how to remove 1,000 members at once or
> all of the list members. This would be extremely tedious in the GUI
> and doesn't look like an option in /mailman/bin/remove_members

I must be missing something; what's wrong with

bin/list_members <list> > memberlist
bin/remove_members -f memberlist <list>

or even

bin/list_members <list> | bin/remove_members -f - <list>

In either case you can process however you'd like between the two steps,
to just "remove all hotmail users" or something