[Mailman-Users] Restricted-posting lists

H. Wade Minter minter at lunenburg.org
Mon Aug 28 18:06:48 CEST 2000

What's the easiest way to set up a mailman list for one-way, restricted
posting only (for example, an announcements list).  The "restrict posting
to list members" option seems to allow either anyone in the world or
anyone on the list, depending on how it's toggled, to post, and the
welcome message says "To post to this list, etc....".

I need to set up a list so that only 2-3 people can post to it, but anyone
can subscribe to read it.  I'm running 2.0b5.

Ideas?

Thanks,
Wade