[Mailman-Users] Can't change list configs

Meredith, Robert robert.meredith at neonsoft.com
Mon Aug 28 21:56:27 CEST 2000

Ok, Upgrading to 2.0b5 helped some of my issues but I still have one.  If I
dump the config.db files (for backup reasons) I can see that there are two
incorrect entries ('host_name': 'lists.mydomain.com' AND 'web_page_url':
'http://lists.mydomain.com/private').  How do I change these with
"withlist"?  I looked at the help for this, and can get into the ">>>"
prompt.  What should I type from here?  Am I in the right place to change
this?